Is the android APK still coming?
A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Super HelmKnight is a retro platformer with short challenging levels. You play as Walt who must take back Helmland from the evil group of knights!
- 60 challenging levels!
- 4 bosses to defeat
- Unique GBA inspired soundtrack by wyver9!
- Adventure Mode - Travel across 4 different worlds to take back Helmland!
- Survival Mode - Survive for as long as possible as you take on waves of enemies!
- Local Multiplayer - Play with a friend and compete for the highest score!
- Play with a Keyboard or Controller*! (*NOTE: PS4 Controller was tested using DS4Windows. Other controllers may or may not work.)
- Custom Controls - Don't like the default controls? Change them!
You can buy the Super HelmKnight Soundtrack on Bandcamp!
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||2D, GameMaker, Multiplayer, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, sralbertooo|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Soundtrack|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Please add the android version here, would love to let the kids play, but not a fan of the google play copy with ads/iap.
Hoping gamepad works on android, so it would be awesome on android tv (google play version not shield compatible).
It's good, my only critique is even when you complete a series of levels in adventure mode by defeating the boss, you still get "game over" =(
Really? That's strange, I'll take a look today and get a fix out as soon as I can. Sorry about that!
Update: The issue has been fixed! The new version can be downloaded!
Could you please share an apk here, so I don't have to download from Google Play? Thanks!
Sure I can do that! It may take some time as I am currently working on other projects. Don't worry though I will get to it!
Very nice design!
Any chance of a Steam release?..thanks in advance for your time
Hey! Played through the first chunk of this on my channel!